step it up.

Go down

step it up.

Post by SchindeL on Tue 10 Feb 2009, 9:20 am

site is lacking information on the tournament, need to know teams of how many CS is done in teams of 5 competitively, most links and tabs are unable to be read when you mouse over them, IS THERE NO FOOD!? OR CONCESSIONS!?, oh and alumni's gonna roll through the tourny, shouldnt have picked CS ;D

Jon or someone may contact me if you would like me to find out if its possible for me to borrow the popcorn and nacho cheese dispenser, if you are considering this please contact me before friday the 13th so that i have time to get in contact with someone and can let you know back

SchindeL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: step it up.

Post by Barnbaum on Tue 10 Feb 2009, 8:14 pm

SchindeL wrote:site is lacking information on the tournament, need to know teams of how many CS is done in teams of 5 competitively, most links and tabs are unable to be read when you mouse over them, IS THERE NO FOOD!? OR CONCESSIONS!?, oh and alumni's gonna roll through the tourny, shouldnt have picked CS ;D

Jon or someone may contact me if you would like me to find out if its possible for me to borrow the popcorn and nacho cheese dispenser, if you are considering this please contact me before friday the 13th so that i have time to get in contact with someone and can let you know back

The tournament info is all right there in front of you. The only things that need to be clarified are how people are on each team and what free-for all status is. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the site. There will be food and concessions (don't worry) student alumni still has to pay there just not gonna be able to get it so... just letting you know. Counter-strike is an amazing game and was chosen by the second year students. I think we have everything we need as in food wise otherwise one of the second year students will notify you otherwise this tourney is well organized.
Barnbaum
Cisco Student
Cisco Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TopGun_C on Tue 10 Feb 2009, 8:54 pm

First, I apologize for not keeping the website up-to-date and up to a certain someone's par, but I have been kept busy working on the actual game and getting it prepped and ready for deployment prior to the tournament itself. I have also been working on the network and ironing out the kinks and bugs.

I have also finished a scaled drawing of the cafeteria and placed tables according to our GT layout. I will try to get this scanned onto an image file and uploaded to the website for all to see.

All links are working and operational. You do not mouse over said links, you actually click them.

Teams of 5 are accepted. All other non-teamed players will be used to fill in the servers.

I take offense to some of your remarks, SchindeL. Please straighten your attitude when posting on a public forum.

Thanks
TopGun_C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FAKETAL1TY90 on Tue 10 Feb 2009, 10:00 pm

ok so the teams will be teams of 5? bad butt ive already got a team =3
FAKETAL1TY90

Location : Computer chair wiping the floor with your scrubby faces =3 gg nubs

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/FAKETAL1TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlaskiyov on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 12:10 am

More details on the Music would be appreciated Very Happy. (hopes to help in DJ'ing)
Vlaskiyov
Cisco Student
Cisco Student

Location : Some call it a Death World, I like to call it a nice bit of fun.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FAKETAL1TY90 on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 12:54 am

or i could bring my sound system and blow the place up lol
FAKETAL1TY90

Location : Computer chair wiping the floor with your scrubby faces =3 gg nubs

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/FAKETAL1TY

Back to top Go down

Check my new post

Post by Ponton on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 1:20 am

Please read the "ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS!!!!" thread i posted. If you STILL have any questions, message me, Thanks

***Thread Closed***

tylerponton@comcast.net

Ponton
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J0NG on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 1:37 am

SchindeL wrote:site is lacking information on the tournament, need to know teams of how many CS is done in teams of 5 competitively, most links and tabs are unable to be read when you mouse over them, IS THERE NO FOOD!? OR CONCESSIONS!?, oh and alumni's gonna roll through the tourny, shouldnt have picked CS ;D

Yeah man .. seconding what Carter said. It's cool and all that you did "CTC GT II" last year and helped lead that. You guys did a great job and had your stuff together. I'm also very glad that you have some interest in what's going on now, and what help you may be able to provide us.

But, I defiantly don't appreciate the way you asked us these questions. "Step it up?" are you serious? We're taking the tournament to a completely different level this year, with a tournament-provided-game and have far different details to be ironed out than what were ever thought to be touched in the prior tournaments. Using a phrase such as 'Step it up' doesn't only come off as offensive, but very immature as well.

I'm not sure what resolution you have your setup in, but the only time it is hard to read the links (or when they get line-broken) is when I use my eeePC and that's because the resolution is 480x600. I don't expect too many people to have such a low resolution as me.

As much as I appreciate your offer for the nacho maker, we have our food straightened out. One of the second years works at Commonwealth 20 and will be able to provide a wealth of 'concessions' though that connection. While you may not see it on the website, for most who are not affiliated with the gaming tournament they hear about this website from our fliers. On said flier's are a few short details, one of which mentions food and drink available for sale. So you're correct, the website does not repeat information that has already been said, but It has been published.

Thanks ..
J0NG

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/JonGee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum