Anything for Wii?

Go down

Anything for Wii?

Post by MetroidMaster on Tue 03 Feb 2009, 7:23 pm

Hey. MetroidMaster here! I'm a Junior from TDHS. I'm wondering if you're going to have anything for the Wii at the tournament? If you need someone to bring games, I can bring my copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm sure a tournament could be set up on that. Also, would there be any Halo games at the tournament?

MetroidMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anything for Wii?

Post by Barnbaum on Tue 03 Feb 2009, 7:26 pm

MetroidMaster wrote:Hey. MetroidMaster here! I'm a Junior from TDHS. I'm wondering if you're going to have anything for the Wii at the tournament? If you need someone to bring games, I can bring my copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm sure a tournament could be set up on that. Also, would there be any Halo games at the tournament?
Hey there its good to see other people from different schools excited about this. To answer your questions:
1. Yes there will be Wii games such as Brawl we already have someone covered for that
2. Unfortunately there will be no "M" games because the school board is sponsoring this and they don't want anything M so Halo is out of the question.
Barnbaum
Cisco Student
Cisco Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SteaLtH on Tue 03 Feb 2009, 9:04 pm

Welcome. Glad to see you here. There will not be a separate tournament per say for brawl, however it will be set up im sure.

With halo, im sorry to say that it is a no. We are limited to T games and lower.

SteaLtH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MetroidMaster on Tue 03 Feb 2009, 9:40 pm

That's fine. So, what other computer games will you have besides Counterstrike? Also, I have a Wiiware game called Tetris Party, which can have up to four people playing at a time, if you have four Wii remotes. I have two, so I'm willing to bring my Wii with me if that's ok with the hosts.

MetroidMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TopGun_C on Tue 03 Feb 2009, 9:45 pm

There will be no other games besides CounterStrike:Source because CS:S is our main attraction. We will have a PS3, XBOX360 and a Wii, which (i will provide maybe?) will host Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

If there is a lacking of Wii Remotes, I will provide them as I have a Wii with 4 remotes.
TopGun_C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace417 on Tue 03 Feb 2009, 9:49 pm

whos bringing the pos3?
Ace417

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/_ace417_

Back to top Go down

Post by TopGun_C on Tue 03 Feb 2009, 9:52 pm

not sure, but i know that i have a pow2 that i think i'm bringing (oO?) i'll have guitar hero III if i do bring it
TopGun_C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MetroidMaster on Wed 04 Feb 2009, 3:29 pm

Ok. Man, if only Metroid Prime 3 had multiplayer. Anyways, I guess Brawl would be my main thing then. Although I wouldn't mind Counterstrike, if it's anything like Halo, I might be semi good at it.

MetroidMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnbaum on Wed 04 Feb 2009, 4:02 pm

if it's anything like Halo, I might be semi good at it.
Halo is nothing like CSS the only thing thats the same is that they're both FPS' thats it.
Barnbaum
Cisco Student
Cisco Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlaskiyov on Wed 04 Feb 2009, 6:17 pm

MetroidMaster wrote:Ok. Man, if only Metroid Prime 3 had multiplayer. Anyways, I guess Brawl would be my main thing then. Although I wouldn't mind Counterstrike, if it's anything like Halo, I might be semi good at it.
First off, welcome to our esteemed forum. Second, CS:S takes skill man, if you even hope on winning you had better be able to head shot people 50 meters away with a knife. Very Happy
Vlaskiyov
Cisco Student
Cisco Student

Location : Some call it a Death World, I like to call it a nice bit of fun.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MetroidMaster on Thu 05 Feb 2009, 10:30 pm

I meant in the use the mouse to look, ASWD to move and strafe, etc. Honestly, I'm coming just to have fun. Yeah, I've tried sniping, and, I never seem to hit. Then again, lag seems to create the problem.

MetroidMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlaskiyov on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 12:22 am

MetroidMaster wrote:I meant in the use the mouse to look, ASWD to move and strafe, etc. Honestly, I'm coming just to have fun. Yeah, I've tried sniping, and, I never seem to hit. Then again, lag seems to create the problem.

I should think you would be allowed to customize your controls. I mean back when I played Halo for PC i used the right side of the keyboard for most of my actions instead of the normal ASWD setup.
Vlaskiyov
Cisco Student
Cisco Student

Location : Some call it a Death World, I like to call it a nice bit of fun.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponton on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 7:29 am

Once again, if you have any questions, please be patient for andrew or eli to post all the rules. I will make sure they are posted by monday at the latest.

Ponton
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum